- 3 deep water berths available up to 8m minimum depth of water with 4m rise and fall.
- Overnight berthing available.
- Cargo ships, well boats and barges by arrangement.
- Oil related barge or supply vessel enquiries welcome.
- Forklift handling and shovel equipment available.
- 2.5 – 11 tonne fork trucks available.
- Tele-Handler, 29 tonne and hydraulic cranes.
- Sling, hook, chain, grab and clam shell bucket load/discharge available.
- Up to 25 tonne capacity on site.
- Larger cranes available by prior arrangement.
- Qualified divers available.
- 160m diameter – water depth minimum 8m draft at low water with rise and fall 4m.
Quarry/Concrete Batching Facilities
- Suitable for the manufacture and construction of sub-sea concrete based structures. Stone, aggregate and ballast also available for export by sea. The quarry has 6.5 million tonnes consent.
- Kishorn Port does not offer pilotage
Renewable Energy/Decommissioning/ Oil & Gas
- Offshore wind farm, tidal, wave energy, decommissioning and oil & gas enquiries welcome.
- The port is TRANSEC/ISPS approved with 24 hour CCTV security.
- Warehousing and quayside transit sheds.
- 6000 pallet capacity, inside storage.
- Temporary uncovered storage on quay available by prior arrangement.
VHF Radio Communication
- VHF radio “Kishorn Port” channel 16.
- Two warehouses of 52m by 22.5m with 6000 pallet capacity.
- All port facilities available from 8am – 7pm.
- Outside these hours; on request and by prior arrangement.