Ferguson Transport & Shipping are currently recruiting for an HR Coordinator based in Corpach, Fort William. This is a full time permanent role.
Key features of this role include:
- Maintaining recruitment processes, from supporting line managers with identify requirements, creating job descriptions and adverts through to making offers of employment
- Assist with employee development and training needs across the business
- Assist with reviewing current, and where necessary implementing new, HR policies and procedures in line with employment legislation
- Provide HR support and advice to line managers and employees
- Generalist HR and administrative duties to meet the needs of the business
- The ideal candidate must be self motivated, well organised and adaptable.
Team working is essential as well as working on own initiative. Applicants must have previous experience within a similar role.
Salary depending on experience.
Quality Assurance Graduate
Due to a steady growth in business, Ferguson Transport & Shipping are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Graduate to join their SHEQ team, based in Corpach, Fort William
This role is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to gain hands on experience working within a busy SHEQ department. This role is initially available on a temporary basis for a period of up to 12 months, how this may lead to permanent employment.
Key features of this role will include:
- Assisting with the maintenance and development up of quality assurance systems in line with ISO:9001
- Assisting with the management and upkeep of various quality assurance schemes accredited to the company
- Ensuring that all required documentation is logged and recorded accurately within quality management systems
- Maintaining the company’s document control system including assisting with management of change requests
- General administration duties
Competent in appropriate IT skills – particularly Excel, Word and Microsoft Publisher.
Competitive rates of pay, aggregated holiday pay and Company pension scheme in place.
For further information or to apply for a career at Ferguson Transport & Shipping, please contact the Human Resources Department on: 01397 773 840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org