CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
Due to on-going business needs and expansion within the Company, Ferguson Transport & Shipping are currently recruiting for a Continuous Improvement Manager based in Corpach, Fort William. Applicants must be self-motivated, highly organised with a strong work ethic.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility and ownership for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across the business
- Assisting departments within the business to deliver exceptional service
- Provide business support to the department managers throughout the Company
- Implement streamlined software
- Identify and develop short and long term strategies to achieve improvements
Previous experience at senior management level is essential for this post, along with a background in logistics.
The successful applicant must be an excellent communicator and have strong leadership qualities. They must account for all business activities, support staff development and enhance efficiency across the Company.
Salary for this post is dependent on experience. Full time permanent position. Aggregated holiday pay and company pension scheme in place.
Quality Assurance Graduate
Due to a steady growth in business, Ferguson Transport & Shipping are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Graduate to join their SHEQ team, based in Corpach, Fort William
This role is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to gain hands on experience working within a busy SHEQ department. This role is initially available on a temporary basis for a period of up to 12 months, how this may lead to permanent employment.
Key features of this role will include:
- Assisting with the maintenance and development up of quality assurance systems in line with ISO:9001
- Assisting with the management and upkeep of various quality assurance schemes accredited to the company
- Ensuring that all required documentation is logged and recorded accurately within quality management systems
- Maintaining the company’s document control system including assisting with management of change requests
- General administration duties
Competent in appropriate IT skills – particularly Excel, Word and Microsoft Publisher.
Competitive rates of pay, aggregated holiday pay and Company pension scheme in place.
For further information or to apply for a career at Ferguson Transport & Shipping, please contact the Human Resources Department on: 01397 773 840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org