Head of Driver Training, Development and Compliance
An exciting career opportunity has become available, based at our head office in Corpach, Fort William.
Applicants for the role of Head of Driver Training, Development and Compliance must have excellent knowledge and experience of working within the haulage industry and ideally have experience within the following areas:
- Delivering in-house CPC and ADR training and a good knowledge of JAUPT and SQA guidelines
- Developing and delivering training programmes for new and existing employees
- Monitoring and maintaining safe and fuel efficient driving techniques, along with accident/incident investigation and report writing
- Developing HGV trainee drivers and implementing training programmes
- A good understanding of digital tachographs, EU/Working Time Regulations
- Up to date knowledge of DVSA working practices
Previous experience of Earned Recognition would be an advantage, however this is not essential.