We are currently recruiting for the following HGV driving positions based in Grangemouth, Carlisle and Corpach, Fort William.
If the positions below do not match your current preferences, we are happy to receive your application to hold on our files for future vacancies that may arise within the company.
HGV DRIVER VACANCIES:
Our drivers are required to have the following skills and attributes:
- HGV Class 1 driving licence and previous driving experience
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the EU & WT Regulations
- Fantastic customer service skills. Our customers are key to our success therefore our drivers must represent our company to the highest standards.
- Ability to follow instructions and communicate effectively with all colleagues
- Ensuring safe and secure loading of cargo at all times
- To undertake to complete all necessary daily checks/ records and complete the
appropriate paperwork as required
In return we offer:
- Flexible working patterns
- Bases in a variety of locations across Scotland and the North of England
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Aggregated holiday pay
- Modern fleet of vehicles which are maintained to very high standards
- In-house CPC and ADR training
- The opportunity to work in some of the most scenic areas of Scotland that people pay to visit!
FORESTRY CRANE OPERATOR
We are currently recruiting for a Forestry/Crane Operator based in Corpach or Skye/Kishorn.
All applicants must have an HGV licence, previous driving experience (preferably a minimum of 2 years) and a DQC. Previous experience within the forestry industry, including hauling roundwood timber and forestry crane operations is required.
Aggregated holiday pay, company pension scheme and bonus structure also in place. Full PPE and workwear provided.